September 3, 2007

Charon Family News for September

Hello, everyone.
Despite popular opinion, yes, Chad does have brothers and a sister, and Mom and Dad do have more than one child. Sorry we have been so slow to post on the blog. Another busy month done and gone in the book of Charon. I (Barb) have been involved in EVERY wedding that has happened this month within the Stake. Really, I have. Glad to be laying low for awhile. We have one last thing on the agenda, a going-away social for friends that are moving and that happens tonight. Whew!

David and Keagan are back in the school scene. David has his school bases loaded with microbiology, chemistry, nedical termonology, with a computer class and labs to finish it off. Keagan is loving and I mean LOVING preschool. She has a little uniform she wears--it's darling. I can't believe she is going to be five in December.

Riley has mastered walking and as of today can even pivot without taking a fall on his hind parts. He is figuring out that by walking he can reach higher for things. I fear this aspect of it. Nothing is safe!

Our home still is on the market, lots of lookers but not a lot of offers, none to be exact. That's okay, we are going with the idea to have more faith. We have looked and think we have found an apartment in Flagstaff, AZ. That is where David will finish his last two semesters of his undergrad before going to med school (hopefully speaking).

We hope all is well with everyone else, once we get a chance to sit and just relax I will try to make phone calls to my brothers, thanks for being patient. Also thanks for all the birthday cards, your 'thank yous' will be in the mail shortly.

Love you all.

The Charon Family
Keagan and Riley share a funny moment.

Barbara blows out the candles on her birthday cake. Happy #28, you young thing!

Riley enjoys a slice of the cake his dad made for his mom.

No comments: