May 9, 2013

Changes

For some time now, I've been dissatisfied with this blog, realizing that it has probably outlived its original intent: to share family news.  Now each family has their news outlets--some running their own blogs and others resorting to Facebook feeds.  So, this blog will now disappear.

The reality is I can't keep up with posting anymore.  Another reason is I don't seem to see the grandchildren as much as I once did -- blame that on working more, having less energy, the nature of my grandchildren's lives as they've gotten older and are in school, my aging -- but the reality of it all is less face time with them, which is one more reason to suspend the activities of this blog.  It won't really be that big of a shift, as it's been dormant for several months now.

Which is all to say that it's been a good run, but at some point, this will all go away into Blog NeverNeverLand.   So thanks to those who have been coming by -- thanks for reading.

No comments: